Monday, July 19, 2010

JOURNEY OF LIFE

FIRST TIME TYPING BLOG WITH THIS QWERTY KEYBOARD


My name is NURUL ADILAH BT ALIAS. I was born in August in 1990. fisrt time in this side I just want to share about my life before until now. In 1996, I was sent by my father ti Tabika Kampung Pauh, nearly to my house. I just can run to my house only in 5 minutes. I did know it????This is because I got an experience on it. One day, my serious teacher was scolded at my friend. I was really scared. So, the good thing in mind at that time is just want to climb the gate and go home. I did it. My teacher can get me..huhuhu...How excellent I was.

After that, I followed my mom to her school. I lucky I am to be two years in standard 1. one year with my mom and year after that I moved to other school.Maybe because my mom is a teacher, I automatically trained myself to learn at night, iron my own uniform and so on.It was continously until standard 6. ALHAMDULILLAH, thank you to Him because I got straight A's in UPSR.


In Form 1, I was studied at MRSM Jeli, far away from my village. but never mind. My parents will come every 2 weeks. Another one, how lucky I am. I now had 2 luckies.huhu...During form 4 i moved to MRSM Pengkalan Chepa, still at Kelantan. that why I can 'kecek klate' excellently.


Then, I registered at CFS IIUM. after finished my study there, I continue my degree here at peaceful place call "IIUM KUANTAN". To my parents wait for me until i get a scroll of degree...INSYA ALLAH.......







No comments:

Post a Comment